Please book your Spit with Anton 84 3152060 and discuss with him regarding your choice of meat you want to prepare on the spit, i.e. Full Lamb, suckling pig or mixed grill. For large events our experienced staff will assist to make your event a success.
Does & Don’ts
- DO Ensure that wing nuts are as tight as possible before and during cooking. Check often.
- DO Balance the carcass or joints to be cooked.
- DON’T Overload the units’ specified weights.
- DON’T Assist the unit on its upward cycle – if the drive does not turn the load, it is OVERLOADED or UNBALANCED..
- DON’T Use this appliance in areas with insufficient ventilation.
- DON’T Attempt or allow anyone to modify the heating system or fit a high pressure regulator.
- DON’T Operate the unit without the windshields in position between the burners.
- DON’T Use the appliance in an unstable position.
- DON’T Move the appliance when lit or in use.
- DON’T Use the appliance if there is an apparent gas leak.
- DON’T Attempt to light the burners outside the appliance at the rear.